Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 21- Almost Healthy

Hello from the Bedworm! This is where I've been for the last 4 days most of the time.


I have made it to the grocery store twice, and this is the only aisle I go to. Pop, Gatorade, and a side trip for crackers and bananas. Yum. SUCH a well balanced diet, eh? (Do you hear me? POP! It's called POP!)


I do try to treat myself to Pretty stuff so that living on tea and crackers doesn't make me feel so deprived.


In all 4 days, I've managed to do one piece of art, but I'm really happy with her. My aim was to try to capture the folds in a hijab, and by not concentrating on the face and stressing about it, I managed to create a pretty one.

Hmmmm. I didn't stress and something turned out pretty. Wonder what would happen with some of my stressors if I didn't concentrate on them so much? Could it be that I could just LIVE my dang life and maybe the side issues will solve themselves? Or disappear?

There's no sense stressing out about how I'm going to manage my time when I have class twice a week (plus homework) until I actually HAVE class twice a week. I might not even be working on those specific days, or could possibly trade with someone. Duh.

But in the meantime, while I'm getting healthy again, I think I'll join Ricochet


The cats have enjoyed my transformation from busy nurse to giant cat who has slept as much as they usually do. I hate to tell them, but soon my immune system will be strong again, and if I try to remember the lesson to just live my dang life, I'll soon put my dancing shoes back on and go back to the dance of Life


2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I was a super-bedworm last night...slept from 9:30pm to 10:30am! Trying to catch up after weeks of little sleep.

    ...Raine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loved this peek into your life, Rene! Bedworm made me laugh out loud. :)

    ReplyDelete